Wind Turbine Gears Lubricant
Performance Products Tech (FZE), Lube 400 Series wind turbine gear. lubricant is an engineered (specialty) high-performance, an extreme pressure gear lubricant for wind turbine lubrication systems, fortified with special proprietary anti-wear and extreme pressure additives for enclosed gear drives that operate under tough and harsh operating conditions where overloads and severe shocks are encountered during operation of wind turbine opertation.
Petron 700 Series Wind Turbine Gears
Petro Lube 700 Series wind turbine gears Oil: formulated from high-quality polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base stocks combined with advanced EP technology additives. Petro Lube 700 oil for wind turbine gears lubrication system, can provide increased gear efficiency when compared to mineral base fluid in a variety of gear drive systems, resulting in reduced power consumption by using Petron oils for wind turbine gearbox lubrication.
Lubricants Center offers Petron Corp (USA) offers a range of engineered high-performance lubricants for wind turbine lubrication systems.
Features & Benefits of Lube 400 Series - Wind Turbine Gears Lubricant
- Extreme pressure and anti-wear additives offer a high load-carrying ability under adverse conditions
- Anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion, and anti-foaming additives extend oil service life resulting in extended drain intervals
- Miscible and compatible with other mineral gear oils. However, maximum performance is only guaranteed if not mixed with any other product
- Compatible with non-ferrous metals
- Excellent resistance to oil oxidation and thermal degradation
- Compatible with paints and conventional sealing materials
Products Application of 400 Series Gear oil, Wind Turbine Gear Lubricant
Features & Benefits of 700 Series lube, Wind Power Industry
- Full synthetic technology increases efficiency and reduces energy consumption
- Synthetic technology extends service life and drain intervals
- Superior thermal stability to extend the life.
- Superior load wear and extreme pressure (EP) properties to reduce wear
- High viscosity index (VI) to maintain viscosity at high temperatures
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Low pour point for low temperature applications
Advanced EP Technology Additives Oils
Lubricants Center offers Petron Corp (USA) offers a range of engineered high-performance lubricants for wind turbine lubrication systems to the wind energy sector. Peron Yaw gear greases and wind turbine lubricating gear oils work in demanding environments of the wind energy sector.
Wind Turbine Lubricating Oil - Wind Turbine Energy Production
Petro Lube 700
High performance synthetic extreme pressure (EP) PAO gear lubricant designed to provide extended oil life, outstanding wear protection, and improved equipment life under the most extreme conditions. Gear reducers – worm gears, High impact gear drives, Mobile gear drive systems.
Petro Lube 400
Petro Lube 700 series high performance synthetic extreme pressure (EP) gear lubricants are designed to provide extended oil life, outstanding wear protection, and improved equipment life under the most extreme conditions. Petro Lube 700 lubricants are formulated from high-quality polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base stocks combined with advanced EP technology additives.
Open Gear Lube
High viscosity open gear lubricant for shovels and draglines, for use in ambient temperatures of 0°C (32°F) and above.
Moly based HV grease used were recommended by OEM to reduce metal to metal contact. Used for bearing in a contaminated environment, dirt, wood, chips, slag, grinding dust, airborne contamination. Exceptional film strength provided.
Moly based MV is medium viscosity grease, designed to extend bearings life in heavy-duty applications. Where the loads are high, moderate RPM elevated temperature to reduce metal to metal contact. Used as recommended by OEM.
Petro Plate HD
Petro plate is Premium EP grease with Calcium sulfonate, with excellent performance high temperature, very good adhesion qualities, superb adhesion, structural stability and resistance to water contamination, structural stability, and other qualities.
We provide expert industrial lubrication solutions to industries. Performance Products Tech (FZE) with over 45 years of experience will ensure that you’re always getting the best results from an award-winning firm, focused on quality.
Please send your inquiries to Performance Products Tech (FZE), PPT (FZE), and Sharjah (UAE). Email: email@example.com